Zero Waste, non-toxic cleaning at its best: Introducing Tincture London
More and more of us are trying to find easy ways to be better at looking after ourselves and our homes. With spending so much time at home, it is now more important than ever to feel comfortable and safe in there. And if you ask me, during a global epidemic, a clean home is everything.
I have been very keen to bring our customers an affordable, all-natural & zero waste, “smells divine” cleaning assortment that will make it super easy to keep your home clean and disinfected. So, I am beyond proud to introduce to you our new cleaning range: Tincture London, an award-winning, vegan & cruelty-free lifestyle brand from the English capital.
Why is it important to switch to natural cleaning supplies?
Harsh chemicals found in many household cleaners may affect your and your children’s skin, airways and eyes. People with asthma can be exceptionally sensitive to air contaminants, including those in ordinary cleaning products. A study at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, measured worsening symptoms in asthmatic women after they had completed housecleaning tasks. A growing body of evidence also suggests that using chemical cleaning products can also cause asthma to develop in healthy people.
Eczema and other skin sensitivities can be brought on by many environmental factors. Dryness of the air is a common eczema trigger, but for most, skin becomes exceptionally sensitive or inflamed whenever it comes into contact with common household cleaning agents. While babies and young children are not likely to come into direct contact with actual cleaning supplies themselves, they’re exposed through contact with you, clothing, carpet, upholstery, and by crawling across anything that has been cleaned with those caustic agents… or simply by breathing in the same space.
Even if you’re lucky enough not to live with either eczema or asthma, it may be a good idea to start phasing in natural products to protect your health.
We are keeping you safe
Our zero waste mentality not only covers the traditional “don’t throw stuff away” zero waste mindset but also believes that a true zero waste lifestyle starts at a healthy and happy home. We are introducing a generous selection of Tincture products so you can start transforming everyday habits and make your home a better place for yourself or your entire family.
Why is Tincture zero waste?
Perfectly in line with our own zero waste ambitions, Tincture have made their white bottle safe for an endless refill, thanks to the inclusion of silver technology which makes the bottle antimicrobial, to allow safe and hygienic reuse. Which is why these antimicrobial cleaning bottles can also be topped up with glass refills – reducing single-use plastic.
Both the antimicrobial white bottles and the glass refill bottles are 100% recyclable.
What is “antimicrobial”?
According to BioCote, the market leading antimicrobial technology supplier, antimicrobial additives are proven to increase the functional lifetime of plastic. Once manufactured into the material, they will work to minimise the presence of bacteria that can cause the plastic to degrade quicker. This means that a product made from antimicrobial plastic is more durable, making it easier to harvest if disposed of irresponsibly.
The Tincture Promise
The lovely people behind the brand are passionate about the health of your family, children and pets and that of our planet. They have taken great care in formulating products that are naturally antibacterial and antiviral, are non-toxic and, most importantly, that work!
As a research driven company, they are constantly reviewing the latest studies and work closely with leading universities, research institutes, laboratories and test houses to ensure their products are the best they can be.
- 100% Natural – Made with 100% natural botanical extract, essential oils and plant based actives, eco-friendly cleaners work just as well as, if not better than most harsh sprays. And they smell amazing!
- Antibacterial – All products pose antibacterial properties. The bathroom spray kills 99.999% of bacteria meaning you can feel confident that you are not only keeping germs at bay, but you are not exposing yourself to any harsh, toxic chemicals or negatively impacting the environment.
- Antiviral – The award-winning All Purpose surface spray kills 99.99% of viruses so you can be confident that your work tops and counters are spotlessly clean, and free from nasty bugs and germs without having to use harsh, toxic chemicals that can damage your family’s health.
- Child and pet safe – All Tincture products are strong enough to fight bacteria and viruses, yet are gentle enough to be sprayed and used around the house. You can feel confident that you are cleaning your home effectively, but without the damaging effects of using harsh, toxic chemicals.
- Dermatologically tested – All Purpose, Washing Up and Bathroom cleaners have all undergone dermatological tests to be safe and kind to skin and hands.
- Superior cleaning – Wave goodbye to harsh chemicals and smells! These products have been performance tested against market leaders to ensure the products do their job and cut through the daily build-up of grease and grime without the need to use harsh, toxic chemicals.
- Non-toxic – There are many ingredients on the market that aggregate common health and skin conditions (asthma, eczema) and also negatively impact our environment. Great care has been taken in only including ingredients that do not cause any adverse effects to our health, skin or environment.
- Cruelty-free – strictly no animal testing for any of these products. Tincture is committed to acting in a responsible and accountable manner and do not commission any third parties to test their products on animals on their behalf. All products and ingredients are reviewed prior to use to ensure that the suppliers of the ingredients have also not conducted animal testing.
- Vegan – 100% natural, plant based and suitable for vegetarians and vegans. The only product that is not suitable to be used by vegans is Furniture Tincture that contains sustainably sourced beeswax.
- Biodegradable – All products are fully biodegradable with all ingredients used sourced from sustainable sources.
- Ocean-friendly – Passionate about the health of our oceans and water systems. All products have been formulated to ensure that any product that may enter the water systems will not cause any harm to use or the aquatic eco-systems.
To make it easy for you to start, we curated 3 starter packages for different areas in your home: kitchen, bathroom as well as furniture & floor. All these bundles consist of antimicrobial white bottles whilst you can purchase the refills individually.
You must log in to post a comment.